The seasons for Hajj 2017 is approaching us – Alhamdullilah. Make the right choice and travel with Maqaam Tours. We are the only not for profit Hajj & Umrah Tour operator, and we donate all our profits to charity.
Hajj 2017 Packages
- 5 Star HYATT REGENCY in Makkah
- 5 Star PULLMAN ZAMZAM in Madinah
- Half board in Madinah Hotel
- Half board in Makkah Hotel
- Full board in Mina
- Extra services in Mina – special services section
- VIP Tents in Arafah
- Aziziyah apartments – available during days of hajj
- Travelling to Madinah (Via Doha) with Qatar Airways
- Visa Processing and Acquisition
- Full ground transfers with private air conditioned coaches
- Mazarat to the historical places in Madinah
- Religious Guide
- Dedicated tour guides throughout the trip
- Multilingual Tour Guides (English, Bengali, Urdu, Arabic, Hindi)
- Hajj Seminar in UK
- Educational Islamic Program throughout the trip
- 22nd or 23rd August to 28th or 29th at PULLMAN ZAMZAM (5* hotel) in Madinah
- 28th or 29th August to 30th August in Aziziyah only one or two day before Hajj
- 30th August to 05th September Hajj Days in Mina Tents (access to Aziziyah building is also available during days of Hajj)
- 05th September to 06th September Aziziyah only one day after Hajj
- 06th to 11th September HYATT REGENCY (5* hotel) in Makkah
- Departure Date: 22nd or 23rd August 2017
- Return Date: 11th September 2017
About Maqaam Tours
Maqaam Tours was established with a blessed goal in mind, to help hujjaj preform their Hajj. From the outset we have established ourselves as a not for profit organisation, henceforth our focus and dedication is on providing a quality service to our hujjaj. Our staff have helped hujjaj preform the Hajj numerous times, and they will be there with you every step of the way to ensure you preform the Hajj properly in accordance to the sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh).
Our Hajj packages for 2017 are very competitive and offer you with flexible options for the blessed month of Dhu Al-Hijjah.
May Allah help you make the journey of Hajj with ease and mindfulness. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements with one of our staff.
- The Hajj and Umrah packages we offer are ATOL Protected, granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 9969.
- In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website.